When do you need Intuition?
When do you need intuition?
1. Decision making situations where intuitive approach can help most include the following.
2. Expedient decision making and rapid response are required. The circumstances leave you no time to go through complete rational analysis.
3. Fast paced change. The factors on which you base your analysis change rapidly.
4. The problem is poorly structured.
5. The factors and rules that you need to take into account are hard to articulate in an unambiguous way.
6. You have to deal with ambiguous, incomplete, or conflicting information.
7. There is no precedent.
With grace and peace,