Sagittarius Moon Sign (23rd November to 21st December)
DHANU RASHI ~ Moon Sign Sagittarius – The Moon in Sagittarius
Moon Sign Traits
- Individuals with the moon in Sagittarius are eternally optimistic people.
- They are free spirited individuals who don’t like to be confined in a particular space and value their own space and independence.
- They are happy go lucky in their nature and outlook towards life.
- Physically, they are very active and engage in all sorts of activities that require physical efforts such as sports, travelling, meeting new people and absorbing new cultures and traditions, all are typical Sagittarius traits.
- These individuals love open spaces and are cheerful in nature.
- Even if faced with insurmountable difficulties, these individuals are always upbeat in their assessment, seldom giving way to negative feelings.
- These individuals are competitive in nature as a rule and are usually natural athletes.
- These individuals are always averse to routine, and always need change and excitement to add stimulation to their life.
- People with the moon in Sagittarius are impressed and attracted by power and status.
- These individuals also have a dual personality associated with them, and thus can act independent and irresponsible at the same time. This also is the cause of mood swings in them which makes them swing from one extreme mood to another in a tizzy.
- These individuals tend to be impulsive in nature and don’t look before they leap.
- Also, they usually turn out to be philosophical in nature and the best way to keep up with them is to let them be in their own elements without nagging or interrupting them.
- Individuals with the moon in Sagittarius are always optimistic in nature, now matter how difficult a circumstances they may be facing. This trait contributes immensely in their cheerful disposition and they love to take on challenges head on.
- They need constant stimulation in their life and they are easily bogged down by confinement.
- These individuals are generally very active in nature and have a positive attitude towards life.
- They are bestowed with a marvellous potential, especially intellectually.
- These individuals possess a philosophical bend of mind and have a unique philosophy of their own towards life.
- Even in situations of greatest difficulty, these individuals will always hope for the best and carry on with their tasks with their full potential.
- These individuals are idealistic and romantic.
- In addition to this, they are usually creative and talented. They have a natural knack for the arts and design, and often are successful in areas where communication is required such as marketing, sales and education.
- They have a longing for lifelong learning and are highly driven in nature.
- These individuals have a natural sense for adventure and love to share their enthusiasm and passion with others.
- Individuals with the moon in Sagittarius are highly optimistic in nature. While this is a good quality to have, on the other hand, such blind optimism can cause them harm too.
- These individuals don’t possess the knack of seeing the detailed picture and like to believe that things would work out on their own.
- They are highly impulsive in nature and thus don’t give a lot of thought to their actions. This, combined with their blind optimism can make them vulnerable in many situations and thereby become an easy prey for their adversaries.
- These individuals also are highly impatient in nature and can go to any lengths in impressing other people, thus making them prone to boasting and bragging.
- These individuals also have the tendency of being too candid and lack the art of tact where it is required the most from them. This may make them insensitive too.