Gemini Moon Sign (22nd May to 21st June)
MITHUN RASHI ~ Moon Sign Gemini – The Moon in Gemini
Moon Sign Traits
- Individuals with the moon in Gemini are spontaneous, charming and witty.
- They exhibit mental brilliance and are very quick in their response to situations, which is most often verbal in nature.
- They are fun being with and are very sociable. Such individuals exhibit quicksilver tendencies in their moods, making their behaviour unpredictable. It can vacillate from one end of the spectrum to another, from ecstasy to agony in the blink of an eye.
- They are versatile in nature and are experts in multi tasking. If confronted with a multitude of task to be done, instead of deciding a priority or an order of preference, their tendency would be to start all of them at the same time. It doesn’t however matter whether they would be able to successfully complete the given tasks or not.
- Such individuals tend to be well informed at all the times, even if their knowledge is shallow and limited.
- These interesting individuals are curious and inquisitive about everything and would like to try their hand in every activity.
- They also have a tendency of acting before thinking and need a lot of stimulation to keep their interest in any particular thing.
- Individuals with the moon in Gemini are most often interesting and captivating in nature and conversation.
- They are always busy in one activity or another and seldom like monotonicity in their schedules. As such individuals are often unpredictable in nature, they dread predictability in their schedule and tend to get bored easily. Routine is something for them that needs to be avoided at all costs and everything for them should be spontaneous and at the spur of the moment.
- Individuals with the moon in Gemini are talented and have a great imagination that knows no bounds.
- They tend to be always sociable and friendly and most often have a way with words, both written and verbal.
- As they are very creative and spontaneous, they tend to have a great artistic talent if persuaded to stick to this quality of theirs and develop it.
- Also, they are the most sociable people around and always need someone to whom they can express their feelings to and its also a means by which they can satisfy their everlasting curiosity. Thus, such individuals constantly vie for change and seek variety in every form.
- They are extremely adaptable in nature and can adjust to any situation or changing circumstances in an effective manner.
- Individuals with the moon in Gemini often exhibit certain form of restlessness and are always on the tenterhooks.
- Mostly, such individuals have their mind working overtime and they tend to analyse things and circumstances in a rational manner without giving much heed to their intuition and their feelings. This makes them, most often or not, suffer from an emotional conflict which makes them nervous and impatient. This condition also makes them often detached from their surroundings.
- The problem with such type of individuals in relationships lies in the fact that on top of physical stimulation, they need intellectual stimulation from their partner as well. This quality, if not present, makes them stagnate.
- Due to their restless nature, they are prone to become constant worriers and this makes them perpetually nervous. This takes a toll on their nervous energy and may make them prone to ill health.