Pisces Moon Sign (19th February to 21st March)
MEEN RASHI ~ Moon Sign Pisces – The Moon in Pisces
- Individuals with the moon in Pisces are highly sensitive, caring and creative in nature.
- These individuals have a tendency of relating with the pain and difficulties of others and can be a source of great comfort to those in pain. They possess a healing touch that is sympathetic and understanding.
- Individuals with the moon in Pisces are soft hearted by nature and even romantic.
- Their capacity to be imaginative can be a boon for them, for it can make them far-sighted.
- It is important for these individuals to have a sense of purpose and meaning in their life in order to make use full use of their potential and creative abilities.
- They are not attracted to material possessions and instead they tend to relate to the wealth of emotions that they exhibit.
- They posses deep creative talent in them and if they are able to channelise it properly, can become great actors, writers or artists.
- Also, they tend to be full of compassion and love and are generally giving in nature.
- They have a keen eye for appreciating beauty in all its forms and also like to establish an emotional connection with people, which is very important for them.
- Individuals with the moon in Pisces being very sensitive, they often lose themselves in the problems and feelings of others, towards whom they are extremely receptive.
- These individuals are highly imaginative in nature, and may seem to lost in their own fantasy world. However, if they don’t get this time to drift, these people can become overwhelmed with reality.
- They exhibit the tendency of becoming easily despondent by others around them if they are not careful about it.
- Being very creative and imaginative is a double edged sword, since these characteristics can also make them impractical.
- These individuals may also suffer from undue anxieties.
- As far as possible, these individuals try to avoid the mundane and ordinary details of life.
- Also, when they feel unappreciated or misunderstood, they often retreat to a fantasy world of their own, and it becomes very difficult for them to come back to reality. Hence, these individuals are prone to being escapists which they should avoid at all costs.
- In addition, they seem to get easily discouraged and may suffer from self-pity.