Leo Moon Sign (23rd July to 22nd August) – सिंह
SIMHA RASHI ~ Moon Sign Leo – The Moon in Leo – सिंह
Moon Sign Traits
- Individuals with the moon in Leo have an innate need of being in control and always like to be in the limelight.
- These people often exhibit a tendency of being talented organizers.
- Basically they want to create and entertain, although they are not too keen to shape up things as they actually want them to be.
- They often like to boss around people and love to delegate jobs and tasks to others, in which they excel thoroughly.
- Most often or not, they are popular amongst people due to their dynamic personality and are also sociable.
- They like people to be around them, so that they can sense their own importance and get to exercise their power through leadership.
- Although these people are one of the most generous, they hate ingratitude and thus want people to thank them whenever they do a favour or two to anyone.
- These individuals enjoy their sense of freedom and are protective about it.
- They have an artistic flair attached to their personality and may be connected to arts in some way or the other or just plainly interested in it.
- They possess a sense of poise and a natural aura of authority along with pride.
- Such individuals don’t normally exhibit the tendency of taking extreme risks unless they are sure that they are going to succeed.
- They don’t like to face defeat publicly as they feel it will depict their personality in a negative sense to others.
- Individuals with the moon in Leo are popular amongst people and have a dynamic, pleasing personality.
- They often tend to have a people centric approach and are generous to others.
- They love to shower favours on others and are very much giving and kind in nature.
- They have an inherent sense of fair play in them and are always open to reason.
- These people are very passionate in nature and usually live their life to the fullest.
- They are born leaders and can handle power with ease, a quality that comes naturally to them.
- Such individuals have a lot of integrity and have a strong sense of justice.
- Such individuals tend to be very idealistic in nature and don’t hesitate to make a personal sacrifice if the need arises and if they believe in that particular cause.
- They may be materialistic, but they also have a huge sense of responsibility and carry out the tasks entrusted to them with great dedication and honour.
- Another positive quality about them is that they generally don’t fall apart when confronted with bad times and face such times with grit and determination.
- Also, when they are experiencing good and happy times, they are every ready to share their happiness with others and thus spread cheer all around.
- Individuals with the moon in Leo always want to hog the limelight and always desire that the attention of everyone should be focussed on them. Thus, they are attention seekers and love to dominate other people.
- They posses the tendency of always telling others what to do and thus always give commands to others, without themselves taking on full responsibility. In other words, such individuals always want to assume the role of leadership and seldom accept the authority of others.
- They tend to be over dramatic if they feel they have been insulted or their leadership role is not accepted, and resort to sulking in order to express their disenchantment.
- For such individuals, social status is everything because they always want to project an image of ‘self and power’ to others, helping them to grab power.
- They also tend to be vain and snobbish in nature. They thus may look down upon others whom they feel are not of the same standard and status as they themselves are.
- Such individuals are also prone to bragging and over exaggerating.
- They are proud and tend to be stubborn too at times.
- They are also very egoistical in nature and do not take advice well, although they are always willing to give advice to others.