Eating According to Your Zodiac Sign – Fire & Air Signs
Eating according to Your Zodiac Sign – Fire & Air Signs
Fire Signs: Don’t Burn Yourself Out
Proud Aries, our first fire sign, likes it served up hot with bold ingredients such as chilies, barbecue sauce, or garlic, washed down with a peppery, aromatic food. Since Aries have a tendency to lose interest quickly, a multi-course meal is likely to hold more appeal than a single entrée.
- Eat: Brown rice, bananas, fruit juices, olives, tomatoes, onions, lettuce, cauliflower, cucumbers, spinach, radishes, broccoli, beans, lentils, pumpkin, walnuts, figs, dried apricots, garlic, and mustard
- Avoid: Spicy food, salt, and alcohol
Leos are lovers of lavish abundance, sumptuous meals, and the spotlight.
- Eat: Whole grains, rice, citrus fruits, apples, peaches, root vegetables (e.g., potatoes, carrots, and radishes), spinach, broccoli, bitter greens (e.g., kale and mustard greens), nuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, and figs
- Avoid: Spicy food, and dairy products
Sagittarians are world travelers who enjoy fragrant, exotic foods. They enjoy the unfamiliar and are excited by the notion of trying something international.
- Eat: Whole grains, whole-grain cereals, pears, apples, oranges, strawberries, root vegetables (e.g., potatoes, carrots, and radishes), onions, olives, figs, and garlic
- Avoid: Spicy food, sweets, refined sugar, and alcohol
Air Signs: Go Nuts
Gemini is known as the conversationalist of the group — perfect for a dinner party! In general, Gemini aren’t picky eaters, but they do have a penchant for novelty, making international foods particularly appealing.
- Eat: Plums, oranges, grapefruit, grape juice, raisins, apples, lettuce, cauliflower, spinach, carrots, celery, green beans, tomatoes, vegan yogurt, almonds, cayenne, garlic, and ginger
- Avoid: Coffee, root vegetables (e.g. potatoes and radishes), yeasty foods, and refined sugar
Libra is the sweet tooth of the celestial bunch, with a tasting style that is slow, thoughtful, and exploratory. They seek harmony and balance, and welcome any chance to relate to others.
Eat: Whole grains, oats, apples, grapes, strawberries, raisins, steamed vegetables, spinach, tomatoes, peas, carrots, corn, nondairy cheeses, vegan yogurt, nuts, and almonds
- Avoid: Alcohol, carbonated beverages, yeasty foods, and refined sugar
An Aquarian would be great addition to your dinner party, as they feel right at home in social settings. While their tasting style is inquisitive, they are not exactly adventurous. They do however enjoy bracing foods that have a ‘build your own’ aspect to them.
- Eat: Apples, oranges, pears, steamed vegetables, cabbage, celery, corn, carrots, tomatoes, broccoli, soy yogurt, nuts, dates, figs, cayenne, garlic, ginger, and protein bars
- Avoid: Coffee, yeasty foods, and refined sugar